Here are four basic bicycling tips
The following are things you can do to maintain control of your bicycle, even in an emergency:
- Ensure your bicycle is the right size and properly adjusted to fit you.
- A properly-fitted bicycle is more comfortable and easier to control.
- A bicycle shop can help you choose the correct size bicycle.
- Ensure your bicycle is in good working order by inspecting it regularly.
Properly-fitted helmets provide protection from a potentially life-threatening head injury. By law, bicycle riders under 18 years old must wear a bicycle helmet while riding on a public road.
Wear your helmet per manufacturer directions.
Be Visible and Alert
Even if you obey all traffic laws, there is always a risk of a collision.
- Be prepared to stop for vehicles waiting at stop signs, in driveways, or parking spaces.
- Be prepared to take evasive action relating to vehicles that have just passed you and may turn right.
- Use hand signals before making turns or changing lanes to warn traffic around you.
Ride in a Safe Lane Position
Ride in the same direction as traffic so you are more visible to drivers entering roads or changing lanes in the following scenarios:
- Passing a vehicle or another bicycle.
- Preparing to make a left turn at an intersection.
- When a lane is too narrow for a bicycle
- When approaching a right turn.
- If the road is one-way with two or more lanes.
Included with every tour:
Available to rent:
Condition and purpose
The Client acknowledges and agrees that they have inspected the Equipment, and that the Equipment is in good condition and suitable for the intended use.
Cycling involves Risks. The Client agrees that despite such Risks the Client wants to
participate in the holiday and/or hire and use the Equipment, and accepts sole responsibility for: (a) the Equipment; and (b) the safety of the Client and others.
The Client will take proper and reasonable care of the Equipment during the Hire Period, and will return it in good order and condition to Bike Tours Malaga by 19:00h on the return date specified in the Contract unless otherwise agreed by the Company. Late returns will be charged a daily hire rate until returned unless prior arrangements have been made.
The Client warrants that all persons who will use the Equipment are competent to use the Equipment, will use the Equipment in the manner it was designed to be used, will follow any directions from Bike Tours Malaga relating to the use and safety of the Equipment, and will comply with all laws and obligations in relation to the use and control of the Equipment.
The Client will not change or modify the Equipment without Bike Tours Malaga’s agreement. If the Client changes or modifies the Equipment without Bike Tours Malaga’s agreement, such changes or modifications will be considered damage, and clause 7) will apply.
The Client is solely responsible for any damage to, or loss of, the Equipment during the Hire Period. The Client will notify Bike Tours Malaga immediately if the Equipment is damaged or lost, and will follow all reasonable instructions of Bike Tours Malaga in relation to such damaged or lost Equipment.
In the case of damage to the Equipment (excluding reasonable wear and tear, and any damage to inner tubes), however caused, the Client will be responsible for and will pay Bike Tours Malaga for the full cost of all repairs, including the cost of replacing any damaged parts and any labour to restore the Equipment to the condition it was in at the commencement of the Hire Period. For the avoidance of doubt, Bike Tours Malaga has the sole right to reasonably determine: (a) whether the Equipment has been damaged during the Hire Period; (b) whether such damage is beyond reasonable wear and tear; (c) the extent of such damage; and (d) the full cost of the repairs required.
In the case of loss of the Equipment, however caused, the Client will be responsible for and will pay Bike Tours Malaga for the full cost to Bike Tours Malaga of replacing such Equipment.
In addition to the costs set out in clauses 7) and 8), the Client will be responsible for and will indemnify Bike Tours Malaga for any loss of revenue suffered by Bike Tours Malaga due to the unavailability of the Equipment for hire due to damage or loss. The costs for lost revenue will not exceed the equivalent of 7 days hire of the Equipment at the prevailing hire rates.
- For Rental only bookings, full payment is required upon booking. Payment will be made via the secure online booking system.
- For all other bookings the Client agrees to pay a 30% down payment upon booking and the remaining balance at least 15 days before the start date of the holiday/rental by: (a) upon receipt of payment request via online booking system; or (b) bank transfer into the following bank account: Banco Sabadell IBAN : ES38 0081 7440 1000 0157 6860, BIC/SWIFT : BSAB ESBB, account name : TRICOSOL TRICICLOS S.L.
- The Client also agrees to pay all applicable: (a) IVA tax and any other government taxes or duties; and (b) bank charges on money transfers.
- If the Client fails to pay the total price at least 15 days before the start date, Bike Tours Malaga reserves the right to cancel, amend or modify the Client’s reservation at its sole discretion.
- Payment of all or part of the total price (including payment by credit card) is acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Changes to Bookings /Cancellation
- If the service becomes unavailable for the Hire Period due to circumstances beyond Bike Tours Malaga’s control (such as theft, fire, earthquake, or damage from an earlier hire contract), Bike Tours Malaga will make the best effort to offer the Client a suitable alternative. If Bike Tours Malaga is unable to offer a suitable alternative, the Client will be entitled to a full refund of any monies paid to Bike Tours Malaga, minus any costs the company has incurred related to this booking.
- No refunds will be made for early returns, late pickups, no-shows, or change of mind.